Get a certificate of qualification of drivers of liquid fuel road tankers (for transport companies)

Companies whose scope is the transport of liquid fuels with private trucks (PTs) need to submit (electronically, every two months) an application for a certificate of qualification of a driver of road tankers transporting fuel.

You will need to:

  • enter the credentials for accessing the online services of the Labour Inspectorate

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.