Get a vulnerable debtor certificate

You or your authorised consultant can issue a vulnerable debtor certificate, as long as you are a natural person and:

  • you have either been declared bankrupt
  • your main residence has been foreclosed, or
  • you have concluded a contract for the restructuring of your debts

You will need your personal Taxisnet credentials.

Please select one of the following capacities (applicant, spouse, dependent family member) applicable to you.

For any query, login to the application portal and select "Help" then "Questions".

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.