Get a copy of higher education degrees

You can issue your degree in higher education.

See the University Institutions that have joined the service, the types of degrees (undergraduate - postgraduate) that are available and the year they start being available. Gradually, all the University Institutions of the country will join, providing titles of any course of study.

You will need to fill in:

  • your personal Taxisnet credentials
  • your Social Insurance Number (AMKA)

The degree you will issue has a unique verification code and advanced electronic seal, and you can:

  • send it electronically
  • print it and deposit it as paper

Alternatively, you have the option to book an online appointment on myKEPlive so as to be served by an employee of the Citizens' Service Centres (KEP) via video conference.

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.