File a complaint for violation of the privacy of communications

You can file a complaint to the Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy (ADAE) about the violation of the privacy of your communications. Categories of providers concerned:

  • mobile telephony
  • fixed telephony
  • internet
  • postal services

You will need to attach a compressed file ( format) with the supporting documents of the complaint.

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.