Print vehicle tax forms (for tax levied since 2013)

Print your vehicle tax forms for the years 2013 and beyond.

You will need your Tax Identification Number (AFM) and the vehicle registration number.

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.