File capital gains tax returns for real estate

You can file the return of the 15 percent withholding tax on the capital gains from the transfer of real estate, after the contract has been drawn up.

You will need:

  • the seller's Tax Identification Number (AFM)
  • the contract number
  • the date of contract conclusion
  • the declaration number attributed by the Tax office
  • the total amount of the capital gain
  • the cheque number and the issuing bank

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.