File income tax returns (for contractors)

If you are a contractor, you can file a withholding tax return, in relation to:

  • construction work in technical projects of any kind
  • the revenue from the tenancy of public, municipal, community or port spaces

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.