File withholding tax returns (for architects or engineers)

If you are an architect or an engineer, you can file the withholding income tax return levied on your contractual fees for:

  • studies and plans for spatial, urban, transport and hydraulic projects
  • project management
  • the study and supervision of topographic projects
  • studies and plans of any other nature, and for their supervision
  • consultancy (expertise) services

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.