File tax returns (forms: Ε1, Ε2, Ε3) (for natural persons)

You can file the initial or amended tax return (E1 form) for the tax years 2015 and beyond.

If applicable, you need to also submit:

  • the detailed statement for real estate leases (E2 form)
  • a statement of financial data from business activity (E3 form)

You can display and print the income tax returns and the corresponding tax statements for the tax years 2003 and beyond.

You will need your personal Taxisnet credentials.

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.