Get a certificate of military status

You can apply for a certificate of military status if you are not a draft evader or a deserter.

You will need your personal Taxisnet credentials.

You can then view the status of your application and get your certificate.

Alternatively, you have the option to book an online appointment on myKEPlive so as to be served by an employee of the Citizens' Service Centres (KEP) via video conference.

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.