Re-register as a non-salaried professional (eEFKA)

If you are a freelancer, a self-employed professional or a farmer, and have previously registered with e-EFKA for your insurance coverage, you can get a certificate or re-registration.
You will need:

  • your personal Taxisnet credentials
  • your Social Insurance Number (AMKA)

The process does not relate to:

  • persons who do not need to declare the commencement of their activity to the tax office (DOY) in order to resume their insurance coverage
  • members of companies and associations of persons

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.