Declare your main residence (Power Pass scheme)

You can update or modify the details of your main residence and apply for an aid to meet the increase of electricity costs (Power Pass ).

You can declare your home address on a monthly basis or for a set of months. This declaration relates to:

  • your main residence
  • the residence of your dependent children who study in Greece

The application draws the available information on the main residence from the last cleared income tax return (E1 form) for the 2021 tax year. If you have not filed an income return for 2021, the main residence details of the 2020 tax return will be displayed.

You will need your personal Taxisnet credentials.

In addition, you can review and modify the declarations you have already submitted.

The changes of residence you declare will be pre-filled in the income tax return for 2022.

Useful links

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.