Assistance to affected natural disasters

You can apply for financial support against housing assistance, household compensation, business grant and property tax exemption (ENFIA) for areas affected by natural disasters.

You will need your personal Taxisnet credentials.

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.