Register as a non-salaried professional (eEFKA)

If you are a freelancer, a self-employed professional or a farmer, can get a certificate of submission of your census application (certificate of pre-registration), in relation to the commencement of your professional activity.

You will need:

  • your personal Taxisnet credentials
  • your Social Insurance Number (AMKA)

Service Information

This translation is generated by eTranslation, the European Commission’s automated translation service. You can learn more by clicking here.